> Underwriter/Credit Analyst (Commercial)
To apply submit your resume to one of the following sources:
Underwriter/Credit Analyst (Commercial)
Maintain a high level of knowledge on commercial loan regulations and NMSB requirements. Possess a through knowledge of the FDIC compliance regulations on commercial loans. Accurate and timely underwriting of moderately complex commercial loan applications delivered by the Commercial/Consumer Loan Officers/Bankers. This process includes, but is not limited to, underwriting consumer and mortgage loan applications, review of application supporting documents, and the review of loan closing documents. Communicate effectively with Bankers, Lenders and Loan Department as this position serves as a critical liason between these three departments; via customer contact to gather information; research; spread financials; make recommendations; liaison for bank partners (attorneys, property manage, etc.); inbound/outbound calls and correspondence; collections, Compliance One (loan out put); and account maintenance.
Actively solicit new business opportunities with both existing and new customers using customer service sales techniques.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- College degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of commercial and consumer banking products and services.
- Knowledge of banking compliance and regulations.
- Computer literacy in the following: Microsoft Word, Excel, Window Based software.
- Exemplify excellent business professional customer service skills demonstrated face-to-face, via telephone and in writing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
*** The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all inclusive list of position responsibilities.
5630 West Fond Du Lac Avenue,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer