> CSR Teller (Manager)
To apply submit your resume to one of the following sources:
CSR Teller (Manager)
To effectively process customer transactions effectively while providing quality level of service. While processing transactions for customers effectively ensuring that all policies, security regulations and procedures are adhered to. Upon completion of sales and products knowledge training that a commitment to effectively follow the referral program is made to empathize with the needs and concerns of the customer.
- Responsible for representing the bank in a professional and courteous manner using customer service key elements to establish rapport.
- Communicate a sincere, friendly and respectful attitude to the customer.
- To ensure a high level of service excellence the Teller or CSR must always place the customer as the highest priority before any other assignments.
- Follows through in a timely manner to resolve customer problems and assignment. Take ownership of problems until resolved.
- Receives checks and cash for deposits as well as withdrawals made from various accounts such as checking, savings, certificate of deposits, and money market.
- Verify deposit amounts and examine negotiable items for correct endorsements, maker signature, date and funds available.
- Receive and properly credit payments for mortgages, installment, personal loans, and credit cards.
- Process charge card advances and Treasury Tax and loan payments.
- Sell and redeem U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Cross-selling of bank products/services. Including calling on existing customers.
- Develops and maintains solid working knowledge of correct teller procedures.
- Efficiently and correctly operates teller equipment by using the correct cash “in and out” tickets.
- Close checking/saving accounts properly.
- Balance and proof own workload, keeping variations down to zero.
- If showing a variation over $50.00 the Branch Manager must be informed immediately.
- Monitor workloads and anticipate slack time to get other assignments done without impacting the customer line.
- If three or more customers on line, all teller must be open.
- Identifies problems in work area and keep manager and supervisor informed.
- Works cooperatively with coworkers to create a team work environment.
- Prepares Currency Transaction Reports when required.
- Sell travelers checks and ensures that they are processed on the same day of the sale.
- Prepares currency and food stamp shipments twice a week or on shipments pickup days.
- Certifies checks.
- Is flexible and adaptive when faced with changing needs of customers and organization.
- Prioritizes work effectively.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Recognizes stressful nature of work and maintain professional composure and approach when dealing with customers and employees.
- Strives for achievement in terms of both quality and quantity of work.
- Follows dual control when required.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Is dependable in terms of attendance, promptness and follow through.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- High School diploma or equivalent. 2 – 3 years of teller experience. Complete technical knowledge of teller procedures and bank policies and standards. Including compliance knowledge of related responsibilities.
- 6 months of cash handling experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions and adhere to bank policies.
- Knowledge of bank product and commitment to cross-selling those products and services.
5630 West Fond Du Lac Avenue,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer